Model Number: H 3546 - UPC : 049793035462
Prime-Line H 3546 Louver Operator, Left/Right, Aluminum
Prime-Line H 3546 Louver Operator, Left/Right, Aluminum is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Mounting holes are 3-7/8 in or 4-3/4 in apart
- Adjustable link arm with breaks off every 1/2 in
H 3546 is a universal louver operator in aluminum finished die-cast construction. The mounting holes are 4-3/4 or 3-7/8 in apart. It is a reversible non-handed design that can be used on either left or right handed installations. The universal link arm comes with break-off points with holes every 1/2 in providing a link arm 1-13/16 to 5-5/16 in long to accommodate the needs of installation. It comes with a matching tee handle that fits the 5/16 in spindle.
- Finish: Aluminum
- Handle Type: Tee
- Includes: Fastener Matching Tee Handle
- Mounting Hole Size: 1/2 in
- Right Hand/Left Hand: Left/Right