Model Number: MFX45X - UPC : 060672130733
DUNDAS JAFINE MFX45X Semi-Rigid Duct, 5 ft L, Aluminum
DUNDAS JAFINE MFX45X Semi-Rigid Duct, 5 ft L, Aluminum is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- This duct is ideal for applications where code requires an all aluminum UL/cUL Listed Class 0 air duct
- Totally non-combustible with a maximum operating temperature of 435 deg F
- The continuous lock seam permits the duct to be pulled open, compressed, bent and re-bent without developing leakage
- The UL version is UL 2158A listed and marked for dryer venting purposes
- Thicker than the standard duct and allows for easy rotation and more durable handling
The semi-rigid aluminum duct is ideal for applications where code requires an all aluminum product. This duct is totally non-combustible with a maximum operating temperature of 435 deg F. Dundas Jafine is now pleased to offer a new UL listed and marked version of the semi-rigid aluminum duct. This particular duct is UL2158A listed and marked and can be used in applications where the dryer manufacturer calls for a UL version of an all aluminum product. The UL rated duct is thicker than the standard version and new manufacturing technology incorporated into the duct allows for easy rotation and therefore more durable handling of the duct by the contractor.
- Length: 5
- Material: Aluminum
- Temperature Rating: 435 deg F