Model Number: 14384 - UPC : 036000143843
JACKSON SAFETY SAFETY Series 14387 Safety Goggles, Anti-Fog Lens, Polycarbonate Lens, PVC Frame, Green Frame
JACKSON SAFETY SAFETY Series 14387 Safety Goggles, Anti-Fog Lens, Polycarbonate Lens, PVC Frame, Green Frame is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
- Indirect ventilation protects from splashes and provides increased airflow to minimize condensation and fogging
- The lens is hard-coated for scratch protection and longer life
- ANSI Z87.1+ standard for impact protection
Protect your team and yourself from splashes with the JACKSON SAFETY V80 (No Suggestions). The safety splash goggles give you eye protection from liquids with a two-piece frame which includes a separate soft, cushioning nosepiece for enhanced comfort and fit. The goggles have indirect ventilation for increased airflow, which also minimizes condensation and fogging. Headband buckles are located toward the rear of the goggles to limit peripheral vision interference. The anti-fog goggles are clear (with a green frame), making them ideal for indoor use and maximum light transmission and they fit over most prescription eyeglasses. The polycarbonate lenses are hard-coated for scratch resistance and longer life and they provide 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection. The splash safety goggles meet the ANSI Z87.1+ standards for impact, with a D3 rating for droplet and splash protection.
- Frame Color: Green
- Frame Material: PVC
- Lens Coating: Anti-Fog
- Lens Color: Clear
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Visible Light Transmittance (VLT): 85 to 100 %
Application: For humid environments and temperature variances