Model Number: N100-007 - UPC : 038613193871
National Hardware N100-007 Round Rail Splice Bracket, Steel, Zinc
National Hardware N100-007 Round Rail Splice Bracket, Steel, Zinc is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Offset nail holes for quick placement
- Embossed steel is for added strength
- Splice screws are inserted in holes at the end of rail
- One splice bracket should be installed on every length of rail to lock it in place
Designed to be used with #5400 round rail to join and hold two lengths of rail together. Includes lag bolt and spice screws. Splice screws are inserted in holes at the end of round rail. Safe working load 300 lb.
- Dimensions: 2-13/16 in W x 2 in D x 4-5/16 in H
- Finish: Zinc
- Includes: Lag Bolt and Spice Screws
- Material: Steel
- Suitable for: 5438 and 5439 Snap-On Flashing Brackets 5400 Round Rail
- Type: Single