Model Number: IRT200 - UPC : 035632065240
GB IRT200 Infrared Thermometer, -26 to 716 deg F, LCD Display
GB IRT200 Infrared Thermometer, -26 to 716 deg F, LCD Display is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Checks temperatures from -26 to 716 deg F (-32 to 380 deg C)
- Back-lit display simultaneously displays the present temp measurement along with the max temp reading while scanning an object's surface
- Auto-power off saves battery life and low-battery indicator helps eliminate inaccurate readings
- Extended Battery Life of 14 to 18 hrs
- Displays the max temperature as you scan an object's surface
The IR thermometers allow for critical temperature measurements to be taken without having to touch an energized circuit. The D:S ratio or (Distance to Spot Ratio), is a rating used to state the distance, in feet, that the test unit should be from the target in order to measure a one foot diameter section. In other words, a 12:1 D:S Ratio means that from 12 ft away, the test unit is measuring a one foot diameter section of the target.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4 in L x 1-7/8 in W x 6-1/2 in H
- Display Type: LCD
- Measuring Range: -26 to 716 deg F
Warranty: Limited Lifetime